Well, I have finally started a blog! I've always wanted to create one but never knew what to write about or who would even read it. Back in middle school/ beginning of highschool, Xanga was huge and that served as my blog. I miss posting random things about my day that no one really cared about but still took the time to read. I still don't see who would take the time to read anything I say, but some lovely ladies on the USNA Girlfriends Facebook group have blogs so I was inspired to create one for my own fun.
This first post is just a test run. It has taken me a while to figure out how to change everything on here and I've spent a good hour and a half playing around with it. I
should be in bed right now seeing as I have to babysit at 7:30 tomorrow morning, but my insomnia has gotten the best of me for the past two nights and tonight is no different. With that being said though, I'll stop here. I suppose this blog will serve as a nice online diary for a while until I get some followers ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment