Friday, July 15, 2011

Vicodin.

It's me again...
I've had a very uneventful day seeing as I slept through most of it. I broke a rib last weekend while I was jetskiing. I was on the back of a jetski with two other people and the person driving was going as fast as he could. He would hit waves full speed too, so when he hit a few in a row I wasn't surprised that I flew off. I was surprised I broke a rib with my landing though. I've had a hard time sleeping at night because I usually sleep on my side. The pain isn't bad throughout the day, it just hurts to breathe deep, laugh, and sneeze. At night it is frustrating though. To help with my pain, my mom gave me a vicodin. I didn't think I needed anything that intense because the broken rib isn't that big of a deal, but I took it hoping it would knock me out and help me sleep through it. Not only did the vicodin not work, but I woke up the next morning with a rash on my face. This was two days ago, and the rash is still there. Apparently I am allergic to vicodin now. I never had a problem with it when I took it for my wisdom teeth, but your allergies change as you get older so I guess it's possible. Anyways, that brings me to why I slept all day. I took some benadryl to help with the rash...I still have the rash, so now I'm wondering if maybe I go into something else and it wasn't the vicodin. I'm a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment